Gypsum Partitioning and ceiling
Our brand gypsum panels score and snap easily. The panels are composed of a fire-resistant gypsum core encased in 100-percent recycled natural-finish face paper and 100-percent recycled liner paper on the backside.
- Aesthetics: Give beautiful and incomparable ceiling and wall finishes.
- Dry construction. Factory-fabricated gypsum panels eliminate excessive moisture in construction.
- Low in-place cost. The easily cut gypsum panels apply quickly, permit painting or other decoration and the installation of metal or wood trim almost immediately.
- Fire protection. The gypsum core will not support combustion or transmit temperatures greatly in excess of 212 Farenheit until completely calcined - a slow process.
- Crack resistance. Our Gypsum Panels form walls and ceilings that are exceptionally resistant to cracks caused by structural, thermal, and hygrometric changes.
- Non-warping. Expansion or contraction under normal atmospheric changes is negligible and will not cause harmful buckling or warping.